The Jacques de Villiers Group is focused on helping your organisation improve its sales through top-rated business improvement training, sales training, sales management training, copywriting training and motivational speakers.
We have access to some of the top minds in their respective fields to ensure that you get the best return on investment, sales improvement, consulting and training in the country.
Public Business Improvement Training
We run public business improvement training workshops for those companies that have less than 5 people they need trained in a specific discipline. These workshops, obviously are generic and are not customised.
In-House Business Improvement Training
However, we have found that no two companies have the exact same challenges and therefore all our in-house training is customised to meet their specific needs.
So, if you have more than 5 people that need to be trained, let us first undertake an assessment so that we can give your company the right customised business training for the right application.
Sales Training Courses
We have a number of sales training courses that are conducted in the public arena and can be run in-house:
- Basic Sales Training – A foundational sales course to help sale people close more deals more consistently
- Insight Selling – Going beyond the solution sell. Think like a C-Suite executive
- Neuroscience of Selling – Figure out how the brain buys so that you can sell more
- How to Overcome Objections – Breakfast with Jacques – 2-hour fast-paced learning sessions
- Key Account Management Training – Learn the 8 Strategic Maps of successful KAMsa
- Transformational Sales Management Training – Become a transformational sales leader
- Sales Copywriting Training – Learn how to write sales letters and web site content that attracts and converts your target audience
- Of course, all teams need motivation. If you’re running a conference, convention, workshop or bosberaad, you might want to look at some of our top-rated motivational speakers to help you make your event a success.